Falcon Surfacing are an experienced Road construction, surfacing and drainage company, delivering safe and high-quality road groundworks in West London and surrounding home counties, on time and within budget.
Our road and pedestrian groundworks cover a wide range of services, including:
- Early engagement with designers and architects to ensure a robust and comprehensive roadway design that will function to the highest standard.
- Liaise with utility companies and co-ordinate any utility connections or moving of mains that may be required
- All aspects of the Section 278 works. From highway drainage and excavations to road markings and signage
- Manage notices and permits from Local Highways Authorities
- VAC excavation trial holes to locate existing services
- Plotting existing services with GPS instrumentation
- Construction of complaint sewers and roads to standard
Our dedicated team of highly skilled and experienced road surfacing, drainage and groundworks contractors, work across West London and surrounding areas, also undertaking restoration projects and environmental enhancements.
Falcon ensures that all our highway groundworks, adhere to the New Roads and Street Works Act of 1991 framework of this legislation. All our trained supervisors have received the necessary qualifications, details of which are available on request.
North West & South West London Road Surfacing Services
Our road surfacing services also extend to all of London’s North West and South West Boroughs, including; Kingston upon Thames, Richmond upon Thames, Hounslow, Ealing, Brent, Hillingdon, Harrow, Hammersmith & Fulham, Kensington and Chelsea.
Other services we offer within London
As well as road surfacing, we also offer many other surfacing services, in and around London.
Learn more about;
- Typical Tarmac Surfacing Application Methods
- Car Park Surfacing and Multi-story Car Park Surfacing
- Our Residential Tarmac Surfacing Services, including Driveways, Kerbs, Drop Kerbs and Drainage
- Public Play Areas, including Children Playgrounds and Impact Safe Surfaces
- School Playgrounds and Rubber Crumb Playground Surfacing