All operators have:
NVQ Level 2
Health & Safety at Work Act 1974
Our policy is to provide and maintain a safe and healthy working environment, for all our employees, upon our premises, or whilst carrying out our business elsewhere. We also recognise our responsibility for any visitors to our premises or sites.
The Directors have overall and final responsibility for implementing the Company Health and Safety Policy. The Managing Director, with advice as necessary from Health and Safety advisers, is responsible for advising the Management and Staff on Health and Safety matters to ensure that:
- Consultation with its employees is afforded on matters of Health and Safety
- Personal Protective Equipment and training is provided to employees to avoid hazards and positively contribute to their safety and well being at work and to develop a Health & Safety culture throughout the Company
- Provide and maintain safe systems of work based upon assessment of risk
- Sufficient resources will be committed, as is reasonably practicable, to implement arrangements for ensuring safety, absence of risks to health and the protection of the environment, as outlined within the Health and Safety Policy Document
Employees are reminded of their legal obligation to ensure that the Company‘s Health and Safety Policy is observed. In particular they are required:
- To take reasonable care for their own safety at work and of those who may be affected by their acts or omissions
- To co-operate with their employer to ensure that any duty, or requirement for Health and Safety imposed upon their employer, is performed or complied with
- Not to intentionally, or recklessly, interfere with or mis~use, anything provided in the furtherance of Health, Safety or Welfare.
The policy has been prepared in compliance with Section 2(3) of the Act, will be reviewed annually, or if the organisation changes in nature or size.
Mr Patrick Mackey