Children’s Playground Surfacing in London
We supply Impact Safe surfaces and Playground Surfacing in London and throughout all London boroughs; City of London, Barking and Dagenham, Barnet, Bexley, Brent, Bromley, Camden, Croydon, Ealing, Enfield, Greenwich, Hackney, Hammersmith and Fulham, Haringey, Harrow, Havering, Hillingdon, Hounslow, Islington, Kensington and Chelsea, Kingston upon Thames, Lambeth, Lewisham, Merton, Newham, Redbridge, Richmond upon Thames, Southwark, Sutton, Tower Hamlets, Waltham Forest, Wandsworth and Westminster.
We supply to London schools, local authorities and community groups with ‘wet pour’ surfacing and play resurfacing solutions. We have all the required expertise and knowledge to ensure that the end result is safe and long lasting. Wet Pour Play surfacing provides a comfortable, seamless, colourful, practical and safe impact absorbent surface for children’s playgrounds and many other play, sports and specialist learning environments.
Our Playground Surfacing and Wet Pour Safety Surfacing services cover London and the home counties, including; Hertfordshire, Buckinghamshire, London, Berkshire, Kent, Essex, Sussex, Surrey and Middlesex.
Impact Safe Surfaces
Impact safe surfaces are also suitable for garden patios, stables and animal enclosures, public walkways and leisure facilities.
Falcon Surfacing always work closely with our customers from the design stage through to installation, ensuring a quality end product which is fun to use and has visual appeal.
Further information about Playground Surfacing
- Wet Pour Safety Playground Surfacing
- Our wet pour safety surfacing is tested to BS EN 1177 standards for play safety and Critical Fall Height (CFH) ratings.
- Critical Fall Height (CFH) Standards
- European Standards EN 1177 (in the UK known as BS EN 1177) stipulate all safety flooring must comply with critical fall height testing higher than 0.6m.
- Rubber Crumb Playground Surfacing
- Rubber crumb surfaces are a blended mix of rubber granules, bound together with a polyurethane resin, for a smooth, seamless and porous rubber surface.
- About Safety Surfacing
- Wet pour safety surfacing is available in a range of vibrant colours and multi-coloured graphics. It is UV protected, durable and non-toxic.