Highway Kerbs, Pedestrian Paving & Pathway Edgings, across West London
Falcon Surfacing are specialists at a wide range of highway surfacing edge solutions, including Paving Slabs laying, pathway edgings and road kerb laying in West London. With decades of experience, we are placed firmly at the forefront of the road surfacing and pedestrian paving services, throughout the West London and surrounding home counties.
Our roadside kerb works apply for both domestic and commercial customers, are cost effective and with a very high standard of finish. Our dedicated team of highly skilled and experienced road surfacing and pavement installation contractors, work across West London and surrounding areas, also undertaking restoration projects and environmental enhancements.
Kerbing services include:
- Natural Granite Kerbs and Coping Stones
- PCC (Pre-cast Concrete) Kerbs
- Aco Kerbs (Combined kerb and drainage system)
- Beany Blocks
- Treif Kerbs (passive safety kerbing)
- Bus Stop Kerbs
- Drop Kerbs
- Pathway Edgings
- Conservation Kerbs
Whatever your requirements, from the implementation of a new pavement with quality slabs, to adding the finishing kerb stones to a newly surfaced or resurfaced road or driveway, Falcon will have a solution for you. You can also rely on our range of quality materials and equipment to ensure the highest standards are guaranteed.
We work closely with local authorities, major contractors, and the private property owners to undertake projects of any size. All safety regulations and legal compliancy requirements are met as standard, so you can rest assured you’re in safe hands.
North West & South West London Road Surfacing Services
Our road surfacing services also extend to all of London’s North West and South West Boroughs, including; Kingston upon Thames, Richmond upon Thames, Hounslow, Ealing, Brent, Hillingdon, Harrow, Hammersmith & Fulham, Kensington and Chelsea.
Other services we offer within London
As well as road surfacing, we also offer many other surfacing services, in and around London.
Learn more about;
- Typical Tarmac Surfacing Application Methods
- Car Park Surfacing and Multi-story Car Park Surfacing
- Our Residential Tarmac Surfacing Services, including Driveways, Kerbs, Drop Kerbs and Drainage
- Public Play Areas, including Children Playgrounds and Impact Safe Surfaces
- School Playgrounds and Rubber Crumb Playground Surfacing